One Southend is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The purpose of this Policy is to explain what information we collect, how we use your personal information and keep it secure, and the conditions under which we may disclose it to others.
How we collect personal information about you
We collect personal information from you if you choose to sign-up to our Mailing List.
What information do we collect?
The personal information may collect includes:
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Post Code
What Information we use
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary in order to share information with you relating to One Southend
- We use your email address as the contact method to contact you
- We use your Post Code to help us send relevant content about the area you live in
- If you email us directly, we may use your name and contact number to contact you via phone
Who sees your personal information?
The personal information we collect about you will be used by our staff and volunteers, and with your prior consent, organisations that work with us to deliver services to support you, and if required by law, legal and regulatory authorities.
In exceptional circumstances, information will be shared:
- Where it is in the interests of personal or public safety
- Where disclosure may prevent serious harm to an individual or others
- If ordered to do so by a court of law or to fulfil a legal requirement
We will never sell your personal information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
Updating or deleting your information
If you wish to update the information we hold about you, or to remove it from our database, please email us at email@example.com.
For further information about our privacy practices, please contact a member of the One Southend team using the contact details as above.